Saturday, June 23, 2012

In the beginning....

Wow, I did it! I've started my blog! Thanks to fairygraphics.com and blogger.com it was easy! Ok, it was very time consuming and is STILL a work in progress but still, it was easier than I thought it was going to be!
So my plan is to blog about my many addictions crafting adventures (and have a place to send people to view my furniture and craft pieces), and just everyday life experiences! We will see how it goes. I'm currently in between nursing jobs. So, when I get back to work who knows how much time I'll have to actually work on my projects AND blog!? How do these ladies do it!?! I follow many blogs written by wonderfully talented women that seem to find the time to work, raise children, craft, design, take a million and one photos and yet still find the time to blog about all of it! So, I'm hoping that I will be able to do so also.
Now if I can just figure out how to add photos!!...lol...maybe then you could see what I am working on! Until then, be blessed!! Oh and until I get this thing going, chech out the blogs that I follow! They are AMAZING! My favorite at the moment are Fab Rehab Creations http://fabrehabcreations.blogspot.com and My *Pink* Life http://aimee-weaver.blogspot.com/. Check them out! I have many more favorites tho, see my list!!

(This was typed up earlier today and I thought I had lost this post! Luckily I just found it in my drafts! Also while trying to paint my lil dresser I had spilled almost all of my paint! AND the paint on the dresser kept getting tacky while I was still painting :-( BUT... Good news, the dresser is coming along great now. Bought more paint and I found my "flo" product that is making my painting much much smoother! Wont paint without it again!
Oh and I also finished a really pretty $1 candle stick that I found at my local GW. It's about 12 inches tall and now it's oh so purdy! Cant wait  to show the pics!)
Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment