Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Sign For Daddy

So my Dad had a birthday recently...then there was Father's day. I NEVER know what to get him! BUT this year was different! This year, I was going to be a good daughter and get great gifts! For his b-day I got him this wooden double-cooler thingy majig that went with their patio decor (that they are currently redecorating) and it went perfect! He seemed very pleased! Haha...1 brownie point for his #1 daughter! LOL...I'm his ONLY daughter...well...besides his "adopted daughters" throughout the years. Anywho...so what to do for Father's Day?? He had been wanting something to hang on the house in the patio section. So...I got him the metal star he wanted AND....spent SEVERAL hours painting THIS.....

                (If you will click on the photo you can probably see the details much better)

HE LOVED IT!!! And my Step-Mom did as well! They started in on debating on who was going to get to hang it where! I have to admit that she should have SOME kinda say-so since the reason I did two gifts for Father's Day and they included one that could be for the BOTH of them, was because I didn't get her anything for Mother's Day...I know...BAD daughter! Lol...BUT...I think I made up for it! 2 brownie points! They are really happy with their Webbville sign! Webbville is what we have said they should call their property when they buy enough for the whole family to live on! Hey...it could happen! Anyways, I'm please with my new brownie points with dad and Beth!! Cant wait to see who wins the battle of where they are going to hang it!! Maybe I should paint another for inside the house..."Bethville....If Momma aint happy, nobody's happy!" Haha, whatcha think!!?? I like that idea!

Have a blessed rest-of-the-week!

Kendra ;->

"Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life?" - Matthew 6:27

No comments:

Post a Comment